Roadway lighting systems are now widely accepted as essential for controlling traffic flow in a wide number of applications. In practice, such systems operate well above the road surface and use a number of well known and widely accepted colours, with lights in particular orientations to make the message to a driver clear and univocal thereby improving the outturn of the road while enhancing safety aspects.
The solar powered aluminium road stud is a type of road stud that is placed along the road surface for night or rain and fog, indicating the direction of the road, by retro reflective materials, shells, solar panels, LED, control device composition, visual induction device with active illumination and passive reflection performance, usually used in conjunction with the standard line.
solar road stud also know as cat eyes,can help to reduce accident at regional rail crossing, intersection and provide guidance and hazard warning to drivers in darkness and bad weathers. The solar system of ssolar powered led cats eyes is conducive for reducing environmental impact and saving costs. With more than 15 years of factory experience, solar led road stud reflectors produced by our company owns competitive solar road stud lights price and offers more choice to global traffic road safety market and trustworthy partners all over the world.
|Power supply||Solar Panel (monocrystalline 2.5V/120mA)|
|Battery||NI-MH battery 3.2V/1000mah|
|Life span||3 years|
|Resistance||> 20 tons(static)|
|Working model||Blinking or Constant(charging at daytime and working automatically at night)|
|Visual distance||> 800m|
|Package||2pcs/box; 30pcs/Ctn;Weight:18.7Kg;Carton size:58.5*24.5*18.5cm|
Installation Method Of Raised Solar Road Stud
1. Determine the installation location and distance, clean the road surface, and ensure that the solar road studs are installed on a flat road surface.
2. Clean the bottom of the solar road stud and apply the epoxy glue evenly to the back of the studs.
3. Press the side with the glue on the road, fix the position, wait for the glue to dry.
4. Check within 2 hours of installation to ensure that all studs are not installed incorrectly and are not bent or deformed due to compression.
5. Remove the installation isolation facility within 6-8 hours after the installation of the solar road studs.
The recommended spacing between each solar road studs are as follows:
Highways and Expressways
7 - 8 yards (5 - 6 meters)
Dangerous Entrances and Exits
4 - 5 yards (2 - 3 meters)
Access or Exit ways for Hospitals, Parking Lots, etc.
0.5 - 3 yards (0.5 - 2 meters)
The spacing between of each solar studs also according to your actual application requirements, the above values are for reference only.